Wednesday, August 7, 2019

A "419" Note from Recruitor?

A "recruitor" spammed me like so:
Hi Myself

Hope you are doing great!

This is XYZ. I’ve got your profile from one of my portal and
it is looking efficient for this job role. Your profile has also
been shortlisted for the position.

I have opportunity regarding your skill set with a good pay rate.

Please share your updated resume on the same mail if you are
feeling comfortable for this position.
I've seen bad Engrish in recruitoirs' notes before but this spam is bizarrely full of lies:
  1. "one of my portal" -- eh?
  2. "it is looking efficient" -- Borg speech.
  3. "your profile has also been shortlisted" -- by whom?
  4. "I have opportunity" -- yes, we get signal
  5. "feeling comfortable" -- why are all Engrish notes asking me that?
-ulianov