Friday, August 2, 2019

Amz0n Calls Again!

They found me, again and they had my gmâil address as well!
Subject: We need your Coding and Designing expertise -
         Amazôn Primê Air / Dronê Delivêr; Sêrvice

I wanted to check in with you to see if you are interested
in helping us make history as we define the new generation
of package delivery through autonomous drones? The Primê Air
team here at Amazôn (Seattle, WA) is looking for Software
Development Engineers with your skillset and I would love
to consider you for one of our openings. Relocation
assistance provided!

Are you interested in discussing Software Development Engineer
opportunities with Amazôn Primê Air?
A further exchange netted a bigdata-devops jd.

I might have lashed out at the corporate recruiter:

I have interacted with Lâb 126, Alexâ [teams] and
I am terminally unimpressed by the hiring process which seems
geared towards new grads. 

If Amazôn wants badly expertise/experience that needs to change.
I guess they never read Resumes at Amazôn. Why am I bothering? Perhaps if I do a Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet... followed by a keyword salad it would net me the same pitiful result?

-ulianov