Wednesday, May 14, 2008

A New Hurdle for Recruiters

God so tired on useless job ads coming from recruiters that I just invented a "double-optin" (ha! isn't the jargon of the spam industry wonderful?) hoop & hurdle for recruiters.

When somebody tries to e-mail me on my address listed on monster his e-mail is temporarily rejected and he is e-mailed back with a short note asking him to go to a web page to confirm his intentions.

If he jumps the hoop his e-mail is cleared and further e-mails go thru w/o further ado. This is so brilliant I should patent it!! I even have a verification code embedded in an image to make sure bots don't give false responses.

This is the page (click on it to see better):



This is akin to selling indulgences that will absolve the Recruiter from all of his Capital Sins:

I do this only for their own good ;)

-ulianov