Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Recruiters' Capital Sins (Part 1)

M.M. from Frisco, TX commits this sin:

This is to ask for your interest and availability for
a Contract to hire/Full time position with a Telecom
Client. Would love to have your thoughts and a copy
of your updated resume in a WORD document along with
contact details. I will be glad to get in touch with
you to discuss the opening in person.

You can get in touch with me through mail or also call
my cell phone number given below. I look forward to
hearing from you soon and hope you have a great day!

Blah, blah blah. This guy is a rookie with his foot in his mouth.

The name of the sin is communicating w/o a subject.

Love and positive thoughts are a waste of my time. What matters is:
1. location;
2. pay rate;
3. job description.

-ulianov

No comments: