Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Interview w/ A Three-Letter Company (Not Blue Tho)

Went to Southboro to meet these guys. I landed this interview via a call from one of their HR guys.

They were very nice and asked a lot of questions about prototyping & code debugging. Very interesting opportunity: they do advance technology scouting for other groups in the company.

It was one of the nicest interviews I've had in a long time.

Jul 7 update: I did not get the job, the feed-back (HR were nice and gave me some) was:
[...] the leading candidate is internal, so by default, has somewhat of an edge (knows the product well, the company, etc.). Trust me when I tell you that you did extremely well on the interview. They are a tough group to impress and you did that.
Bummer. No matter how well I perform it still does not stick.

-ulianov