Sunday, June 15, 2008

A Recruiter That is Worse Than a Spammer

I don't know what to make of this e-mail, it has it all:
0. badly formatted Subject, weird opening line;
1. LAMP job, crappy pay;
2. recruiter did not read my Resume;
3. dizzying broken English: what is a rek? what is an "all inclusive rate"? [are we in the hospitality industry?] does one habitually get comfortable with job offers? and what is a modify resume?
4. even manages to be insulting: "you are comfortable with the rate or not" and he calls me a Partner (never spoke to this low-life).

All in the span of three short paragraphs. He's either a pro at being insulting or extremely stupid. Even spammers don't irk me that much.

-ulianov
Subject: DIRECT CLIENT REK::::"Perl/PHP Web Developer
with XXXX, Durham, NC"............please
respond immediately

Hi Partner,

Hope you are doing great. I have one more urgent
rek on “PERL/PHP WEB DEVELOPER with XXXX
in Durham, NC”.

If you feel comfortable with the rek please get
back to me with your modify resume as per client
rek.

And please let me know whether you are comfortable
with the rate or not.

Title : Perl/PHP Web Developer with Cisco experience
Location : Durham, NC
Duration : 24 months
RATE : $45/HR of all inclusive

No comments: